Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 09:22:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

visitation

Started by ohu812, Nov 03, 2007, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohu812

I was afraid that was my only way to get his full name. There is one PI here and he charges 500.00 minimum. She has had 6 live ins since March 07 (15 since 2003) and I have spent a small fortune. My attorney basically says birds of a feather flock together and he has no doubt every guy she brings in has a record (what decent guy would be with her or move in and kick children out of the only bed). He says do what you want but nothing will surprise him. I cant believe in this day that children are still allowed by law to be subject to this abuse and neglect. The last CPS worker said the boyfriend (at that time) was so violent that she would not go there alone but he could be alone with the children (he had also had his own children removed for abuse/neglect).

Davy

If you have a plate number you might try phoning DPS (800#).  Fully identify yourself and very briefly explain you have a huge concern about your young daugther and kindly ask if they can tell who the car is register  with.  You might get lucky especially at noon hour when newbies are manning the phones (dialer).  One might be surprised how understanding someone is of the circumstances.  

Then I waltzed in to the Police dept one quiet Saturday evening and spoke with an officer.  He proceded to tell me the PD was well aware of the vehicle and that I had the wrong name because both the plate and the vehicle had been stolen....that the people were extremely violent with criminal backgrounds ............

You may want to discreetly peek in the mail box or have a quiet conversation with the letter carrier.

Let me ask.  Normally, at least in some states, when children are removed (change CP) from a parent due to drugs/abuse/neglect then supervised visitation seems automatic.  What happened in your case ?
Is Tx. way behind ?  Can you expound on why your attorney can't or won't move forward to better protect the children ?

ohu812

The BM was placed on supervised visits but if the NCP is willing to work a safety plan then they get stipulations. The BM got off the dope and completed everything she was told to and so she got off supervised visits. We have done this several times now. Everytime she gets a little wiser and harder to catch. It pisses me off that this worthless parent has the same visitation that I (and most NCP) had and I had never done anything but take care of my daughter. My attorney thinks that I have moved too soon in the past and wants a mountain on top of her for court. He feels that right now I have a 60% chance of getting what I want but given her history if I wait it out then my odds go up. A lot of things cant be proven and they cant be used. Now the BM owes all medical bills (she hasnt paid a dime), allowed and admitted to counselor she allowed ex BF (who is court ordered no contact with child) around BD, failed to send change of information, failed to turn in job change for child support, had 6 different men live with her since March, etc. Her new BF does not have a car or a job so it is harder to track him. I will wait and see if he sticks around very long.

Qwkprlspnr

Sounds like alot to deal with and I understand your concern. As far as I know "Wellness Checks" can be called in to any police dept. at any time of the night or day regardless of current ongoing civil issues. Request that an officer go to the residence and check the "wellness" of the child and Id's of persons there. The officer may just be the one that solves your issues of proof. Like I said in the beginning though" as far as I know". I'm no expert by a longshot.