Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Waylon

Sorry for the late reply. :(

You could try the National Passport Information Center, toll-free, at 1-877-487-2778.

General passport help is also available at [email protected]

With that said, I think the only way to know for sure is to try to renew it, and let the paperwork go through (or not).

Good luck!
Chit Chat / Re: Well looky here
Sep 07, 2023, 09:33:19 AM
And after a bit of hassle, we got all the articles back up and available (99% of them, anyway). :)
Chit Chat / Well looky here
Sep 04, 2023, 11:18:41 PM
Finally managed to get the &^$! forums back up.  :p
Quote from: lozano on Dec 25, 2020, 04:12:57 AM
Hello, how can I get in touch with you?
He gave you a URL, go visit that page and it'll probably have his contact information.
Quote from: maybenut on Sep 19, 2020, 08:37:40 AM
I brought this issue to the GAL and she told me that I need reunification therapy and she gave me a list of reunification therapists in my area (WA). I spoke with a couple of them and they say that they can't stop my ex from alienating. They said they will be able to help me to have a relationship with my kids only by therapeutic support to me and my ex.
That's essentially it- you can't stop her behavior (usually) but you can offset it with therapy and positive reinforcement. PA is bad stuff, though.

I'd definitely recommend the book "Divorce Poison" by Dr. Richard Warshak, which has a lot of good info on Parental Alienation.
Chit Chat / Re: SPARC Suggested Reading List
Sep 19, 2020, 07:24:02 AM
PAS has been recognized for quite a while now. The material in the reading lists should still valid and useful, if a bit dated.
Quote from: dipper on Jun 20, 2019, 10:14:57 AM
We found out Tuesday that he is on Meth.  ....   We went with him to the ER and found out he had went to the ER on Monday too for same reason.    He says he will get help and attend outpatient treatment.  But, he also says his drug use is all our fault for filing for child support.
1) Right, everything is your fault, got it. That's mighty convenient for him, not having to take any responsibility for his actions.

2) They always say they'll get help, and 99.99999999% it never happens or it doesn't stick.

3) See #2.
Good question...
I threw out about 90% after my son turned 21. I kept a few specific items like my hand written diaries/logs, and a few court docs that I thought had significance (like the parenting evaluation report).

The rest I took and burned in a friend's backyard fire pit. I had more than 3 feet of paper (!!) stacked up to burn.

If you think you might need any of it someday you could always scan all of it with a document scanner and then trash the physical copies. Burn a couple CDs and also throw copies on a couple of thumb drives. Or, zip it all up and put it in an Amazon S3 bucket,  that way it'll never ever get lost.

You're welcome to post stuff here if you like, within reason.

Quote from: Tombo on Apr 13, 2019, 02:57:32 PMI'm curious who actually reads this. If nobody replies to this, I will start using this post as my own personal social media site for me and my friends, since it appears this section of the internet is pretty quiet.

Speak now or forever hold your peace:
Have a look at these articles to help plan how to respond and what to do: