Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jfn123

Pages: 1
General Issues / can she really do this?
« on: Dec 27, 2005, 09:07:53 AM »
Hey there/

I live in South Carolina.
My wife of one and a half years years left me and moved to Louisiana, and filed there and told me that after 6 months we are 'just divorced". is this possible? Dont I need to sign anything? What if I want to contest it? (There are some things i want - i DONT want her to keep my last name, which she wants to...and also, she owes my parents some money $).
We have no kids, and no co-owned things that are worth anything)
AND-she wont even give me her lawyers info. Doesnt she have to?
I cant hire a lawyer, I have NO money so I am trying to do this on my own.
[email protected]

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.