Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 1184970

Pages: 1
My ex-wife and I have joint custody of our 3 year old. She is the primary custodian. I was wondering if I have to pay child support since I have him just as much as she does and I still have to provide the same things she does when he is with me???

North Carolina State Forum / RE: Relocation
« on: May 07, 2007, 01:39:20 PM »
My ex-wife has signed a notarized ammendment to our divorce papers saying I get my son 60 hours per week. If she moved wouldnt that be her violating a court order about our divorce??

North Carolina State Forum / Relocation
« on: May 06, 2007, 05:23:26 PM »
Good evening,
                     This is my first time on this site so I am not exactly sure how this works, but anyhow I have a serious issue that I need assistance with. I got divorced last September. We have a 3 year old son together. We both agreed to share joint custody. My ex-wife is the primary custodian and I am the secondary custodian. I see my son an average of 60 hours per week because she signed an Ammendment to our divorce stating such. When we originally got legally separated we both agreed to stay in the area so our son could see both of us because we thought that was the best for him. Now my ex-wife is wanting to move back to her hometown in New Jersey. We are both legal residents of North Carolina. Is there anyway possible I can prohibit her from moving back and taking my son with her?? Please reply at your convenience. Thank you.
Very respectfully,
                          Pete LaBarbera

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.