Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - parentaswell

Pages: 1
Connecticut State Forum / Formerly aboused mother seeks advice
« on: Aug 04, 2009, 11:20:47 AM »
A few weeks ago - I took my sons father to court for child support for our 4 year old. I have him all week and some weekends. I was granted childsupport by the court and now he has filed for full custody of our son. He has called DCF and has made alligations that I am a drunk and that there is alcohol abuse in the household. ( i live with my parents- for now)
I rarely drink. Our son is always well taken care of. I work everyday. He's in pre-school. He's a well mannered kid, well fed, loved, cuddled......... (the list goes on and on)
I left my sons father because he was abusive. Mentally, emotionally, physically. I asked him for financial help numerous times and he wouldn't give me any assistance. He would only buy our son things if he was with our son. All of those things are still kept with him at his house.
I have primary custody of our son.
I'm scared that he's going to take him from me. Is there any advice (serious) that I can get from anyone to help me keep my son?!?!?
My ex keeps telling me that I'm never going to see him again and that I'll be paying him.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.