Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Topics - lost child

  :D I have to pay child support (Texas) for over a year my child has lived with her grandmother Not the mother. Grandmother does not receive none of the child support for my child. my ? is does the mother have to answer to anyone in Texas ? The Grandmother doesnot want to contact Texas child support unit but i do i am tired of supporting a grown women this is not her money it belongs to my child. If mother is doing this wonder what the goverment is giving her free housing and food ETC. Could this be like child support fraud ? Please let me know!
Can a mother get child support and not have the child? The mother of my child let her mother assume the care of my Daughter ? The grandmother will not let child support unit know this . I have ask for her help in this matter. Please help if you know.