Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DeterminedDad35

Pages: 1
I need better understanding of how to enforce better care for my special needs son by the custodial parent.  My son is a high functioning autistic 14 year old.  Unable to keep up with the regular classroom environment, he's been in special education classes since late elementary.  He's currently listed as being in the 8th grade but is on a 1-2nd grade level.  His mother does nothing to my knowledge to further develop his independence beyond this special education public education (no third-party therapist, psychologist, sociologist, schools for autistic children, etc.....).  I live in an environment which can provide many resources to grow his abilities and independence, but his mother won't allow him to live with me.  What can I do to enforce her to do more or to grant me custody so I can?  Thanks.

My children live in SC and I'm in GA for the past 10 years (I moved 10 years ago).  We currently have no court ordered visitation, but my filings are in process.  Is it reasonable to request and expect that we meet half way for drop-off/pick-up or is it solely my responsibility transport them to/from my home in GA?  The distance is 4-6 hrs one way.  Thanks.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.