Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 12, 2024, 04:55:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How would I get an annulment?

How would I get an annulment?

You would file for annulment the same way as any other lawsuit. A civil filing fee is paid through the clerk of the court, and a complaint or petition requesting the annulment (alleging the necessary grounds) is filed with the court and then served on the other party.

Articles in « General Questions »