Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jun 28, 2024, 02:50:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gettin bad!

Started by southernthunder, Jun 02, 2005, 11:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernthunder

As in my sittuation you know ive tried to work things out with her by driving to texas a couple times, where she ran too.
Well the last time everything was great and we woke up one morning and she said it was over, cant see the kids.
 So i came back to ohio, 4 weeks later i found out she charged me with stalkin. Now i have a warrant and i have a lawyer on it cause its a dag gone lie. I plan on gettin this resolved in a week, hopefully.
  The thing is , all these lies thier still goin to use even if thier not true.
Im just so disappointed in the law system in this small town.
  Her step dad is violating probation by being around kids under 16.
 How can i get that takin care of. Can i call his probation officer? I want to talk to somebody with more say.
   Any advise on what i should do next or be takin care of while im waitin for the warrant to clear?

SOUTHERNTHUNDER

dontunderstand

It isn't just your town.  Unfortunately when it comes to domestic issues, the law is seriIously lacking!!! I don't know the specifics of your state, but what I know is that if there is ANYTHING that you can think of to show that you weren't stalking her (phone records, a letter from your job stating you were there, etc...It all depends on how she said you were stalking her)
Also if her step dad is around your kids and you are concerned about it, do something!  Kids can't speak for themselves and apparently in this situation you are the only one that can or will...  Good luck!

wendl

It is like that in every state.
If you are concerned about this man being around the kids, call the police, ask them to do a child well check, many times the police will go out and make sure the kids are safe. Also if this man is there they may run a check and find out he is violating his probation.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**