Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 21, 2024, 02:34:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

This is a direct injustice to my fatherly rights!

Started by theshogun, Aug 26, 2005, 01:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theshogun

i will explain the situation.

in march of 2004 I met this girl where i woked, i am 28 she is 21, we were both togethor, at the time she was useing loratabs and percocets and sniffing them through her nose, well, anyway, in may she finds that she is 7 months pregnat, so we decide to move in togethor, and get engaged, over time we both ended up dojng well, some illegal things, yet she still decided to do pain medicines while pregnat, it killed me to see her doing this, with our son in her belly. so i ended up getting depressed, lost my job, in this hard to find job coal miner town, and she told me we needed to be apart, i did some investigating, come to find she was sleeping with the dealer of the pain pills, so had to automatically stop thinkiing in her best interest and look in to the best interest of my son, i ended up turning the both of us in for the illegal things we did, and, had the dea and sherriffs dept give her random drug test to ensure my sons protection, she got out scott free, and all she had to do was give them her truck, well me i had to do 10 months house arrest, well her due date was dec 24th 2004, and she made absolutely no contact with me, she even tried to put a protection order out on me , and it got dropped cause i did nothing wrong, she was just mad becuase i exposed the drug use to the county and her family. she ended up even calling security on me the night before our son was born, and even changed his name, did not give him my last name, and left the state to go live with her mom 2 weeks later. as of feb 7th i issued a petition for praternity testing to be done, and the day after i ordered for full custody, in march i had jurisdiction kept here in va, cuase the child was born here, and in july, the guardian was set and the home study was set, the first full custody court date was set for july 11th , she did not show, they rescheduled and she finally talked to the guardian, the gurdian told her to bring my son but she did not, so the judge gave me visitaiton the first week in aug, 2 days at dss, and the rest in my home, so i could get to know me son cause i have never seen him. well after alll this i had 5 witnesses for her drug use, her journal stating her drug use, her recent affilitations with drug users, and pics she was sending on the internet nude of herself, in the same house with my son, and the judge did not even look at the evidence or talk to the witnesses, i even back my lawyers argument of "why was i tin the best interest of the child to move out of state" by doing a thoreu county to county statistics report her county vs mine, and mine blew hers away. the judge saifd she understood my argument but that her family was in maryland, and she was not working and i coulfd not support her cuase i was rebuilding my life, now make note, i am double majorin in college right now, work full time, pay child support, and the judge ordered, joint custody, with sole being on the mothers side, via she passed a drug test, well she did, thats a good thing, so i see my son once a month, we meet half way at a pancake house off the highway, and it was supposed to start the 26th of august, yet, as of this wed, after i paid the child support and have always aggreed with all the terms of the judge, my x calls wed and says she has no vehicle, even though she does, she calls the guardian, and says she has no way to get there, and he knows she is full of crap, my lawyer and the guardian expressed that as long as the child is in the m0others custody she will do everything from keeping me to see my son, and the guardian contacted my lawyer wed, and told him she is not going to cooperate go ahead and put in a motiuon for contempot of court, so my lawyer will be doing that monday, my lawyer told me not to be at the exit we were assigned to go to and just wait for the court date, well as of 12:15, today, and make note the pick up was to be made at that exit today at 1, anyway i am sitting in class, and she calls my cell and tells me she is waiting at the exit. what the fuck, she just told everyone she would not be there, anbd she had no vehicle, now she is trying to make it look like i did not show. Why cant the judge understand that i as the father will cooperate with any order given if i had custody, but mother will not, the judge even tried to make the statement that i was not in a position to support her, thats why she is in maryland staying with her mother, she got high while pregnat, and cheated on me with a married amn, i will never support her, but i will support my son. i mean how many more times do i have to suffer by not seeing my son, it is wrong, and i feel a great injustice is being done to me, i have ivested too much money and time, to do the right thing and be a good father, why am i haveing to suffer, what is it goping to take for the judge and the court system to realize that as long as she has custody, their will be not equality beytween parents, becuase of mothers resentments againsdt me for doing the right thing and protecting my son from her drug use.

Please help me, This really hurts.

olanna

I would like to suggest that you break down your posts into paragraphs, so it would be easier to follow and read.

I realize you are upset and hurt but please take the time to post with more clarity, so people will respond to your posts.