Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 28, 2024, 09:22:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

interstate "child abduction" from Wisconsin

Started by smtotwo, Jul 06, 2004, 04:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smtotwo

//www.wbay.com      Marshall Fox and child found in South Dakota.

You can read the story at the above website.

I'm hoping some, or all of you, will e-mail this T.V. station and ask them to look at the real reason this father removed his son from his mother.

No one has spoken tothe father or his family, but the mother says he does drugs and drinks.
When I did a search on Wisconsin court records their was nothing violent, or drug related anywhere in his record. Nor did I find any restraining orders, As the mother is claiming the father beat her.

The sheriff issued a warrant based soley on the mothers accusations, how many of you have been there?  Iknow DH and I were.

There is no divorce or custody order so its not kidnapping either, so the state refused to issue an amber alert.

This whole story upset me on so many different levels that I immediately fired off an e-mail to the news station.

Thanks everyone for the help, I'm hoping to just get a little attention to the plight of fathers here and throughout the country.

P.S. The indian reservation in South Dakota is refusing to honor the warant issued by the Shawano County Sheriffs Dept. So he's not in custody yet.

smtotwo

She stated that The father beat her, however, whatever he did was below the waist because their wasn't s mark on her face or arms.

She also said the father took the baby so roughly that she thought he broke babies legs.  Father took baby to doctor on reservation in S.D.
Dr. there said baby wasn't hurt AT ALL.

However, part of the arrest warrant was possesion of THC, based on a statement by the mother.

When asked why she thought father took the child she refused to answer saying it was between her and the father.