Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jun 07, 2024, 01:26:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Question about 730 eval...

Started by Lunarbunny, Oct 19, 2004, 09:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

If they try to use the tape, I'm sure it will obviously be a set up to the judge.  All it did was show bm in contept (by bringing bf) and show them being confrontatinal.  I think it could back fire on them!  Let them think you're worried, they'll get cocky and probably do it again.  Meet them at the door with your own camera next time.  It's good that you were able to discuss it with the evaluator, he/she can discuss that on the stand when bm tries to use it.  

Thanks to some wonderful advice from other SPARCies, SO started filming BM at exchanges and it has kept her in line.  The good thing about it is that the skids have not had to witness her acting out and trying to antagonize their father.  I have seen a positive change in the children not having to see that.  Last Friday, however she did have a little "freak out" and pound on SO's car window as he was buckling in the children.  

Lunarbunny

On the tape you can only see DH.  But you can hear them badgering him.  She's already started in for this weekend's visit.  Insisting boyfriend be permitted to transport SD.  DH has gratiously declined and asked for her to please stop harassing him.

I hope that filming works for you.  Why do they have to freak out?  Control issues!!!!  For us the big evidence has come from the many emails that she sends making her threats and demands.  She refuses to talk on the phone or in person most of the time so she sends it all in emails!  Real good for us.  Nothing like someone constantly supplying you with proof of their contempt and threats!

kitten

Now that they are not in control by wearing a ring, they use the only thing they have that the man cares about in connection to her, the kids.
Good for you DH!  I hope the filming works for you too!