Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 01:24:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

today was her last day to appeal the agreed order...

Started by wallyworld, May 17, 2007, 04:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallyworld

She didn't.  Do you think there is anyway she can keep her over the summer with the document now?   She has to file in IL right for anything because IL regained custody jurisdiction.  Still technically when she leaves on JUne 5 th for visistation during the summer she will have not lived here for 6 months.  But does that really matter with my custody agreemetn now that says that IL has jurisdiction that had previously been ruled to be int he state of FL>  What would you do.  I don't have my appt. with the attorney until next week as he couldn't get me in earlier.   still unsure if I have temp or perm. custody..

MixedBag

mistoffolees

If I could make a suggestion - not just to you, but to others who post here:

When you come back to ask a new question related to a previous thread, please find the original thread and add your question to the original thread - so readers know what's going on.

When you start a new thread (it happens frequently, so it's not just you), the entire history is lost and it's impossible to figure out what you're talking about.

Thanks.

MixedBag

BTW -- his story is long and this part was just posted about in the last month (maybe even 2 weeks).

mistoffolees

>BTW -- his story is long and this part was just posted about
>in the last month (maybe even 2 weeks).

That may be, but it's much easier to add the new infomration to the existing thread or at least summarize the story (or even provide a link to the original thread) than to start a new thread with no reference to what happened before. I've seen a number of cases where bad advice was given because someone started a new thread and didn't include all the relevant information that had been included in a previous thread.