Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 02:45:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Child Support Modification Questionairre... HELP!!! please :)

Started by IceMountain, Mar 16, 2004, 09:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

I think it was ONLY because I insisted DH stay on top of them that we came out okay a couple years ago.  PBFH was INSISTING that DH was behind on CS (making DH inelligible to claim SS on taxes), tho we had a print-out from CSRU showing all that he'd paid.  PBFH still didn't want to believe it, but her problem was that she was going on the day the check hit her bank account, and sometimes that can take 7-10 days after CSRU receives it.

I told DH he needs to ask CSRU for a 'notarized' copy, something that would hold up in court and, after a little balking, they produced it.  By this time, it was after April 15 and we were certain PBFH had used SS on her tax return illegally.  The next Christmas, we both got letters from the IRS stating as much, LOL!  Still don't know what's gonna happen to her, since the wheels of the IRS turn so slowly.

You just gotta stay on top of them, IM.  ANY time you've got a question, call them.  Get names, too.  You should have someone specifically assigned to your case, find out who that is.  Tho that can change at the drop of a hat.  I imagine the turn-over rate in those places must be high, LOL!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......