Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 06:36:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Just to make your hearts feel good...

Started by nosonew, Jul 09, 2004, 04:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nosonew

Since getting custody last year, we have had to rely on bm sending cs "on her own" until she supplied her financial info.  It was due in Feb.  She didn't supply it until threatened with loss of visitation. Then, it miraculously appeared.  Since she waited soooo long, they also took into account her income this year...which means she will pay 200.00 MORE per month than was previously ordered, and they made it retroactive due to her deceit about what her actual income was at the time of the initial temp order.  I don't know if they can even do this legally...but they are.  So, rather than 250/mo, she will be paying 450/mo...and on top of that 200/month for 10 months for arrears!  

Considering my dh paid an ungodly amt for 13 years, which allowed her to spend the money on rental properties rather than the child....I am loving this!
She had the nerve to ask dh if he would "for-go" child support as she couldn't "afford it".  His response: "Sell your other houses, all 5 of them, and then you can afford it!"  LOL!  

It is SOOOO nice to see her on "the other side" for once! Is it really mean of me to be enjoying it this much>?????

rini

hey

great story !!!!!!!!!!

one for the record books for sure

God bless

rini

Peanutsdad

Nope, it isnt mean. It's justice.

Once enough of the women who were once so damn moneygrubbing get stuck in what has been traditionally a males problem,, I think we'll see some screaming for changes in legislation.