Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 02:16:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Need Help - EX Lied and said not collecting unemployment...

Started by HisJustice, Mar 06, 2005, 09:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HisJustice

Hi -

I am new to this forum. I would really appreciate some help. I would especially love hearing from anyone in the Montgomery County, MD area. Regarding child support matter, etc.

I just finished a long custody battle - and now have sole custody of my kids. We just had a hearing for modificaiton of child support. I happen to know through a trustworthy source that my EX has been collecting unemployment benefits since a week after we fiished the custody mod, mid December. He has never disclosed this income, and he just testified at the support hearing. stating he is NOT collecting unemployment. And again, I know he is. I am about to get the signed modificaiton order from the courthouse and get it over to support enforcment.

QUESTION - knowing that I just finished this costly modificaiton hearing, can I get legal services from the states enforcement office to go BACK to court (hopefully in front of the same judge!) and file a motion after the enforcement office VERIFIES he's really been collecting unempoymenty and lied about not having this income to the courts? Will they impute this income to him back to December ?? I cannot affored to hirer my own Attorney again for this but I think it important to hold my EX ACCOUNTABLE for lying the court with his claim he's never filed unemployment.

Thanks!! Please help!

DA            

reagantrooper

I am sure that cse will help you take all of his income all you have to do is ask!

Why should he be able to have any money afterall you have sole custody of the kids!

Do you alow him to see his kids?

joni

That's right, the child support services in your states loves to help custodial parents get all the money that they can from the noncustodial parent, especially if that parent is the father.  

They don't use the court, they are their own little dictatorship.  

There's a whole multitude of procedures they can do against your Ex husband to squeeze every last nickel out of him, include sending him to jail without due process and a trial.  

All you have to do is show up at their offices and give them your Ex husband's name and social security number.  They'll do the rest for you....free of charge!  

Ain't the system GREAT!