Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

May 26, 2024, 01:25:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length


Started by worriedgirlfriend, Oct 07, 2005, 08:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


We live in colorado. When my boyfriend went to find out how much he has to pay his ex mentioned a christmas bonus that he gets. He had got it the past two years. He dont know for sure if he will get it and if he does he dont know how much it is going to be. well they decided to add it to his monthly income. Instead of making 1850 a month according to them he makes 2200. People I know have told me they can not add that to what he makes. Calculated it adds 2400 to his income a year.  We are barly making our bills as is and they want to take 619 a month out of his cheak. Is it right for them to do this.   We also found out his ex has got a new job and has not told the office about it. When he went in last they told him he has to file papers about it. Well in his papers it says he has to tell them about changes so shouldnt it be the same? Are there any penalties for her not telling them?


Its sad, but it is true. He needs to become a very respectful but very squeaky wheel. They will deal with him just to shut him up.

Get out the papers. Get out the internet and look up the state laws governing chidl support. Take your time. Work slowly and carefully, but completely. call attorneys in your areas. Some give a free 15 minutes or a reduced rate. Have one go over what you have done to make sure you are getting the process right.

FILE and have the PBFH served. It can be done.  The longer he waits, the worse his situation gets.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.