Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 04:30:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Lower my support scams

Started by metro, Mar 08, 2006, 07:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metro

Child Support Savings Co. sucks - don't fall for the guarantee. They don't check state laws before making a claim to lower your support payments. I purchased and downloaded, read the entire manual, and realized that they were wrong in what could be done. I just feel that I pay a little too much . They say for one thing lower your net by paying more taxes. I immeadiately asked for a refund. They said I had to send proof that I tried something That I already knew wouldn't work in New York state. In N.Y. support is based on gross not net pay so I can pay 50% in taxes and not effect my support rate. For me that is the only thing that would have made sense if it would work. I am not going to do something that will just hurt and imbarrass myself in court. Then they want documentation if it doesn't work- like I am going to send them my court docs. Needless to say I am not getting my cash back. So I wrote them a nice email and told them where to put the cash. If I can help helpless dads avoid thae same mistake I made; then I am doing good.