Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 12:12:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

seing help

Started by falsly_accussed_dad, Jan 29, 2005, 12:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

falsly_accussed_dad

i am a 23yr old father who was falsly accused by my wife, satting that i had physically and verbally abussed her, she placed a restraining order on me and took me to court the judge didnt even give me a chance to explain myself plus showing up to court without a lawyer didnt quite help either, if any one has any advice that will help me i would gladly appreciate it! im a a point were i believe that fathers have no rights in this country! ;(

wendl

Are they pressing charges against you due to her false allegations??

go read up on things here:

http://www.abuse-excuse.com/

This is pretty normal when dealing with the family court system, especially if you are trying for custody of your child or vistation when the other parent doesn't want you to have it.

You need to educate yourself on the laws in your state

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

formykids

same thing happened to me in my first divorce,(i remarried the same woman and am now going through the 2nd divorce,more of that later)my lawyer explained to me this was the only way to remove me from my house and get her restraining order,it was later found untrue at the divorce hearing,but by then the damage had been done,its a damn shame though when lawyers encourage their clients to lie to remove the other parent from the house,the courts need to slap these parties with contempt as well as diciplining the lawyer who filed the crap x(,until this happens its easy to cry foul,and ive found the courts(at least here in Ohio)tend to beleive the mother no matter what,(hopefully in my case,not this time)good luck,keep your head up, (the better to see whats comin next) and never quit fighting for your kids,they need you