Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 06:26:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NCP RIBBONS,,,I GOT MINE

Started by formykids, Feb 19, 2005, 09:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

formykids

Hi Chris,,,ordered my ribbon today,id really like you to keep this going if you could,not just one or two runs,,the more people that see these,the more that are gonna want them,,,your best advertising will be word of mouth when these hit the streets,,i suspect this will go crazy when we get them on our vehicles,,the cards are a good idea,if you could include one card with the orders then we could make our own copies to give to people who ask about the ribbons,be patient,,i see this going ballistic when theyre actually out,,,good luck with this and getting to where your daughter is,,,,itd be nice to drive down the road and see these everywhere,,,,good luck and GOD bless

c_alexander

Thanks for the support. I bit the bullet so to speak and uped my first run from 250 to 500 ribbons. I've got 101 sold as of right now. I really think that once people get the ribbons (approx march 11th) that business will BOOM. These ribbons are VERY good quality, and dare I say it...pretty...hehe. I will try to continue to offer them as long as there is a demand for them. I had been playing around with some ideas for other items too, but decided it best not to get tooo far ahead of myself.  

The card idea is a good one, and I think I will take your advice and include with the orders a card which people can make copies of and hand out if anyone wants to know where they got the ribbons.

thanks again everyone for the show of support.

nysoccermom

I would buy one and wear it with great pride.  My husband is actually the NCP.

Thanks, Paula

kitten

See the thread "ribbon proof is here".  There is a link to the website.