Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 06:52:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Address

Started by Imom, Feb 22, 2005, 01:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imom

I posted this on Soc's board but wanted to know what you all think while I am waiting.

First thing there is no stipulations, etc. in the co re. providing address, phone number, exchange dates / times / places of physical custody.

Here is dh's problem Thanksgiving bm informs dh she moved (the day before pick up dh is cp but mom get T-givings). But would not tell him her new physical address.

She wanted to meet him at an exit in the town x.

During their conversation at that time they got cut off, bm calls back and leaves a message that she has moved to town x and that dh must drive all the way there.

Dh refused to, he told her until she informs him in writing that she has moved an provides him with her address he will assume she still lives in town y. And thats where he will pick ss up at. BM did bring ss.

On December 31 dh mails her a letter re other stuff but adds that she still has not provided him with her addy. he will continue to assume she lives in town y as thats where he sends letters to her and they are accepted.

(bm lives/lived with her grandparents thats where dh continues to send her letters and they sign for her letters, bm signed for one in December)

Now I will be truthful but it may not matter, We do have bm's phone number she gave that to us about 6-8 months ago but at that time it was her bf's and she only stayed there on the weekends she explained that ss would be there for most of the summer with her but now she says she lives there.

I reversed that number and it is in the bf's name but its listed in town z. I asked for adivse from someone on a different board and they said not to send anything there until she does inform dh.

I called information and asked for the bf's number and that the number with the addy but again in town z.

The only issue is dh wants the address provided to him. We have a feeling bm will refuse to bring ss to town y come this spring break. We got advise from ss's therapist but he is not an attorney either. He simply stated he would not let ss go.

Dh really does not want to get into that kind of mess.

1. Could one say dh was informed she moved he has her number and can get her address on his own?

2. Would this be contempt?

3. What advise could you give?