Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 04:18:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

e-mail I got

Started by c_alexander, Feb 12, 2005, 10:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c_alexander

the following as an e-mail I recieved about my help-a-dad website.

Dear Sir:

Take your daughter's picture and this lurid specifics of your discontent off the internet before you make your daughter the target of some crazed lunatic. Don't you realize what you are exposing her to be advertising he picture all over the nation. If I were her mother I would take your web blog and prosecute you for exposing her to all the potential dangers that children can be exposed to by random nuts on line.

Really, get a grip! I used to investigate crimes of sex abuse committed against children and you are setting her up for God knows what with your irrational behavior and exposure.

Shane MCGrail, LMSW
New York City

this bothers me NOT because of what he says...anyone investigating the thing he has KNOWS that regardless if our childrens pictures are on websites or not they are at risk always. I have taken extra precautions to prevent this as best I can. This e-mail was upsetting because although this person was worried about my daughters safety, he acted as though he could careless that both her and I were in pain as a result of our seperation. I wrote them back and suggested that if they wanted the site down and really cared they would get my butt to colorado. Once I get there the site is coming down....but I still might sell my ribbons or soemthing else.