Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 11:10:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Things Feminists Say About Men

Started by Bolivar, Mar 10, 2005, 10:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolivar

*why antifeminism is needed? *

HERE,S WHY

*/'My feelings about men are the result of my experience. I have little  sympathy for them. Like a Jew just released from Dachau, I watch the  handsome young Nazi soldier fall writhing to the ground with a bullet in his stomach and I look briefly and walk on. I don't even need to shrug. I simply don't care. What he was, as a person, I mean, what his shames and yearnings were, simply don't matter."
/ Marilyn French; The Woman's Room.*

*/"All sex, even consensual sex between a married couple, is an act of  violence perpetrated against a woman."
/ Catherine MacKinnon*

*/"To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he's a machine, a walking  dildo."
/ Valerie Solanas*

*/"I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig."
/ Andrea Dworkin*

*/"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act,  that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that  is oppressing them."
/ Robin Morgan*

"The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at  approximately 10% of the human race." -- Sally Miller Gearhart, in
 /The  Future - If There Is One - Is Female/.

"If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary  process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of  males."
 --Mary Daly
 former Professor at Boston College, 2001
 http://mensnewsdaily.com/archive/r/roberts/03/roberts081203.htm

MYSONSDAD

A show of total ignorance.

Be interesting to know what their IQ's are...

"Children learn what they live"

Kitty C.

Has anyone every read the Earth Children series by Jean Auel (Clan of the Cave Bear, Valley of Horses, The Mammoth Hunters, etc.).  In the book 'Plains of Passage', it describes the journey of Ayla and Jondalar as they travel to his home.  During this, they come across a 'tribe' that had men ONLY as slaves.  This was before mankind realized that sex and procreation were biologically linked.

This 'tribe' thought they were SO superior (reminiscent of NOW), that all men were only worthy of their utter distain (ditto).  Needless to say, not only was their tribe dwindling in numbers quickly, but they also had major dissention going on in the ranks, mainly because they couldn't decide on leadership......because TOO MANY OF THEM wanted it!  How much of this sounds familiar????  

This is just my opinion, but we ought to find some country (I think at one point Canada was suggested, but I'd hate to subject something like this on them!) where all these vipers can form their own tribe.  Let them fight it out amongst themselves who can be queen bee and watch them quickly disintegrate from in-fighting and inability to 'maintain their species'.

Of course, I'd ALSO strongly recommend that all men and children flee for their lives from whatever country is given to them.  If they think they are so 'superior', let them have a country to find out!

Sound like a plan???   )(
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......