Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 10:25:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Phyllis Schlafly is on our side now! :) MySonsDad, you'll love this!

Started by Hawkeye, Mar 25, 2005, 01:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkeye

http://www.eagleforum.org

Scroll down to the Quick Topics and click on Fathers!  And lookie there, not only does Phyllis write eloquently, she's posting articles by the good Doc, Stephen Baskerville!  Tell it like it is, Phyllis!!!   Write her a thank you!!!

Eagle Forum • PO Box 618 • Alton, IL 62002 • phone: 618-462-5415 • fax: 618-462-8909 • [email protected]

MYSONSDAD

I have been keeping up with Phyllis. She is an excellent writter. The more ladies reaching out to help, the better. Wendy McELroy is another favorite. They may be able to reach were many others can not. Having women supporting our views, seeing what NCP's are up against, can only be a very big plus.

And how I love their play on words, get to the point, with no bullsh!t, gotta lov em!

We need to kick butt with the media, keep this on the minds of all people.

Progress is being made, slowly, but surely...

"Children learn what they live"

Brent

>http://www.eagleforum.org
>
>Scroll down to the Quick Topics and click on Fathers!  And
>lookie there, not only does Phyllis write eloquently, she's
>posting articles by the good Doc, Stephen Baskerville!  Tell
>it like it is, Phyllis!!!   Write her a thank you!!!

If you go here:

http://www.eagleforum.org/column/2005/feb05/05-02-02.html

and scroll down you can email this article (The Fatherphobia Of Family Courts by Phyllis Schlafly) to someone. I decided to send a copy to NOW ([email protected]).

Tragically, I may have backed up and clicked the button several times by accident (maybe even a few dozen), so the nice people at NOW may get several copies of this most informative article.

So if you decide to send a copy to NOW (just to ensure they receive one from *you*), be careful that you don't back up and click the button over and over again several dozen times by accident like I did.

MYSONSDAD

Maybe if they read it several time it will sink in. But, I doubt it...

Too involved with their self pity and total ignorance.

Hawkeye

hehehe... you folks ROCK!  Pushin' buttons and sendin' emails... The Fatherfobia article is one of the best so far...

Ever feel like Goofy in the Extremely Goofy Movie, where his kiddo goes off to college?  I think my mood ring is purpleish-orange or so... lol!

Carefull now, the entire internet might just crash tonight LMAO! I'm gonna just go take a shower... but "I'll be back"  :)  Have a Good Friday and Happy Easter to all!!!

MYSONSDAD

Hawkeye, get this out to other forums, it is a real plus and nice find!

My favorite color is purple.

Having thoughts of contacting her personally and asking if she would like to sit in on my trial, would't that be a hoot....

Hawkeye

>Hawkeye, get this out to other forums, it is a real plus and nice find!
>My favorite color is purple.
>Having thoughts of contacting her personally and asking if she
>would like to sit in on my trial, would't that be a hoot....

I'm spreading the word as we type...  Don't trust a govern'mental' judge to decide what's best for your kiddo... some of them have been caught m*st*rb*t*ng in court under their long black robes, yes it's true. (Vowels removed for the faint at heart.) Listen for that weird buzzing noise... acoustically, courtrooms can be very strange.

Can you propose a settlement conference or something... anything besides letting a judge who's never met your son, you or your ex, decide the fate of your son...

MYSONSDAD

govern'mental'  Does this hit something on the head.

No strange noises, just a female dressed in black.

We have tried several conferences to settle. Ex is all about money, control and no give whatsoever. She will not budge, spends hours on the phone, inside the courthouse, using her attorneys phone,  talking with her 'army', she needs help deciding on things.

You would think the court would look at her enability to make decisions on her own. They don't.

Have the phone records, she spent more time on the phone talking with everyone, then she breathes. There is not a 2 minute space between calls, unreal.... all hours of the day and night.