Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 12:53:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Don't think I forgot about you all.

Started by c_alexander, Mar 27, 2005, 09:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c_alexander

Hey gang. I know it has been some time since I posted an d I didn't want you to think I forgot about you all. Things have been really busy since I started my new job. They work us 12 hour days which leaves very little time for other things. To top it all off I broke out with a very bad case of tonsilitus friday night and have benn sick as can be. High fevers, soar throat, it's not pretty.

On a lighter note. the Parents Rights ribbons are still around. Everyone apparently loved them, which I am very happy about. To dat ewe have 320 sold and 180 left. If these last 180 sell soon I will order another 500. Hopefully we can get these on as many cars as possible. Woo hoo.

I wish you all well and hope to be back in action soon. For now though I need my rest. Take care

MYSONSDAD

A Job! Awesome! Now you will reach your goal, things are falling into place. How many days a week?

No rest for the wicked...

"Children learn what they live"

desperatedad63

I don't know you and I just now read your story. I know how you feel, although my situation isn't a bad as yours at this time and I hope it doesn't come to that! I can feel what's in your heart because I feel the same about my daughter who is 10.....I won't go into my story, but I will help you out by purchasing some ribbons and some magnets....I'm not rich, but I'm so fed up with the way society is concerning non custodial parents that I can see my life going down another path in hopes of bringing some justice too this country. It is a known fact that fathers are very important in a childs upbringing and I feel compelled to do what I can to try to change things even if it's just a small part! I never realized what was going on until I found this site. Good luck! What goes around comes around and you will succeed!

c_alexander

Hey thanks all. Yes I got a job been working 12 hour days 3 days a week and then one 6 hour day. The chance of OT is outrageous and to show you how determined I was I worked sunday, even though I was ill and running a 102 fever. I got 14 hours overtime on next weeks check woo hoo!
I went to the doc today they fixed me up and already I am beginning to feel better.

My job is in light industry. The company is only 2 miles from where I am living now ..saving me TONS on gas. Before I had to drive 35 miles to work.  The work is pretty easy, I feed cut down sheets of plastic into a grinder and grind them up into tiny bits to be recycled. First day there I was so eager to make my new bosses happy I set a new company record by grinding 24,000 lbs in a 12 hour shift.  So everything is as you say finally falling into place.

I wish you the best with your 10 year old daughter. I'd like to say there are a lot of great people here on Sparcs and in the parents rights community that are all fighting for the same thing and I believe together we will succeed. Perhaps not in time for our own children, but perhaps for our grandchildren. My only wish is that no parent ever had to go through what we all have had to endure.

wendl

whooooooooooo you got a job. That is just wonderfull. HOWEVER, be carefull when working overtime as it can be used to increase your child support.

I am glad you finally found work and things  are looking up, get some rest.