Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 11:42:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

i need to get my son back home to so. cal.

Started by dedicatedad, Jan 25, 2004, 12:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedicatedad

my ex' decided to pack up and move 9 hours away on august 31, 2003, taking our 9 year old son with her. my son and i have always had a solid bond, he is my best friend. he hates living away from me and i so do i. i hate the fact that he's there (although i never tell him that) and there seems to be nothing i can do about it. recently he's been having trouble in school, so my ex' decided that ritalin was the answer. it's not! he doesn't have any signs of add or adhd. i feel that she is doing him more harm than good. the judge gave her 80% custody and left me with 20% (what a joke). rumor has it that the judge was/is a "friend" of her family. my son tells me that his mom is always bad mouthing me to people up there and it upsets him. i've never once said anything bad about her in front of him, that's not my style.

does anybody have advice on how i can get him back home (where he wants to be and belongs)?

thank you.

homewrecked

I'm real sorry I have no advice for you, but I just want to tell you that I feel your pain man, and that I will pray for your son's safety while he's away from you.  My two babies were stolen from me 16 days ago, and the law says I'm not allowed near them until the court date on 2/17.  I am going out of my mind.  I know it must be terrible for you with an older child that you have established a more working relationship with.  (Mine are 2 years and 10 months)  My thoughts and prayers are with you man  -  please keep me in yours.