Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 30, 2024, 04:29:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

dh awarded temp custody

Started by tulip, Apr 05, 2004, 06:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tulip

There is a new hearing scheduled to give bm a chance to obtain an atty. (She's had 3 full months) Bm and dh were both ordered to have drug tests today. She was ordered to have cd eval. Dh gets to pay for it, and choose where she has it done. We are worried that they won't take any background info when doing the eval, and she will just lie. If the judge feels that she has "proved" he is lying about her being a drug addict, she may give her full custody back when they go back to court. Can anyone help me? The next hearing is just over a month away.

She called tonight and told dh he has to get ss's pet birds right now. They had agreed that she would have visitation on Tue eves, so he said they could get them then. Then when ss called her back, she told him she was going to call the court and tell them dh could keep the kids. SS started bawling, and then she said he has to get his birds right now, or she was going to get rid of them. That really made him scared. Dh took the phone away because she was making him so upset, and she put the phone in the birdcage so they could listen to them chirping (to further scare them.) What a freak!

nosonew

OMG Tulip! Go get the friggin bird(s).  Let her hang herself.  I hope you record her phone calls, especially ones like this.  

Does ss not want to stay with you or was she being mean and making it sound like dh was making her give up their ability to see her?  

What a witch.  I hope her drug tests come back positive and perhaps you can (hubby can) speak with cd evaluator.  He has to hear both sides, right? And if hbby is paying, he should have a say. Period.  Make it so.

Hang tough!

tulip

We asked our neighbor to go get them.

The kids told her last night they want her to get help. Now she is trying to scare them. They want to be here, but they want their mom too. But they want their mom to straighten her life out.