Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 12:25:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Custody issues

Started by time with kids, Jun 23, 2004, 12:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

time with kids

I have a problem. I am recently divorced and I have always been a part of my daughters' lives. But because of the divorce we had in Kansas, my Ex says that I am only entitled to one day aweek and every other weekend as a minimum. Who decides on if I should get more? I want to see them as much as humanly possible. but she insists that it is up to her what I get. I don't feel this is right. My attorney is soft-footed getting back to me and all I get is grief when I approach my Ex for more time. What can I do? I do not have enough money to hire another attorney and I don't believe I should be paying my ex support when she has a job and she is also recently engaged to the man she said "nothing is going on" to. He is also living with her. Is there any way I can get some advice for both these issues? Thanks.

Peanutsdad

Her involvement with a new guy does nothing to your obligations for support.

On the attorney issue,,, you only have one option. Fire the lazy sob and save money for a new one. Period. A bad attorney is worse than none.

I would have to see the exact wording of the visitation to offer more help on the subject.

Peanutsdad

Her involvement with a new guy does nothing to your obligations for support.

On the attorney issue,,, you only have one option. Fire the lazy sob and save money for a new one. Period. A bad attorney is worse than none.

I would have to see the exact wording of the visitation to offer more help on the subject.