Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 09:01:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Won Custody

Started by hardwork, Jun 14, 2004, 07:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardwork

I'm a first time poster, long-time reader.  Too afraid to post because of cyber-stalkers, but I couldn't resist this time.

Today my DH found out he was granted full physical and legal custody of his son!!  The shock hasn't worn off yet.  

He certainly would not have been able to do it without the resources on this site.  DOCUMENTATION was important in so many ways.  Having the right attorney is priceless!!!!!  Keeping cool under pressure and annoyances from the PBFH is sooooo important....NEVER let them see you sweat or get angry or frustrated!!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!  And good luck to all of you, the hardwork is definitely worth it

hisliltulip

Full physical and legal!  Wow,  that's awesome!
:7

joni

best wishes for you and your family!

joni

best wishes for you and your family!

wendl

Way to go.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

nosonew

Congrats!  And from someone who has btdt, excellent advice for the newcomers out there!

tjraid18

Right on!!!! Congradulations to you guys. I love good endings. Best wishes in all your future endeavors.

~ From small acorns grow mighty Oaks ~

SallyandJack

I SEND U & DH & SON HUGE HUGE HUGE CONGRATS.  

(& if u r in NJ please tell me what lawyer u used:-)

MYSONSDAD

That is the most perfect Father's Day gift!

Congrats! Another child wins!

hardwork

Sorry, it was in MA.  But he was so good, it was so helpful that he was familar with the judges and tailored his arguments to suit the judge that we had.  He was fantastic and no way would we have been able to do it without him!!!!

Good luck to you, hang in there.  It took us 3yrs and from the time the motion for custody was filed