Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 01:11:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

going after emer custody tomarrow help

Started by mickey26, Jun 13, 2004, 05:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickey26

I just got the report back from the dept of social services, I am going to be going after emery custody of my sons tomarrow. My X got charged with inadequate guardianship for spanking my younger son leaving redness which turned in to bruising. Her live in boy friend got charged with inadequate guardianship for attempting to force feed my olded son causing him to choke on the food . Also, a second charge of inadequate guardianship for making threats of physical harm to both the boys, which has them to feel intimidated and scared. all of this was in the report. My x has a charge from 2001 for abuse to my older son. She moved two weeks ago and has not had her phone turned on so I have not been able to call my boys everynight to check on them. I was not my weekend to see them when i went to her home to check on the they were not home i left a note for her to have the boys call me but they have not done so.  Any help in going for and getting emer custody of my boys. I live allmost a hour away from them but i am married and have two other childern with my wife. the boys like my wife alot. I was told i would have to take them to and from there school for the next two weeks that they have left, which is fine. They want to come and live with us, they are 10 and 11 will that help.  Mickey26's husband

wendl

I would ask for an exparte hearing, state your facts and show them the reports from social services.  If you are granted emergency custody of the chidlren, I suggest bring a police officer with you to pick up the boys.

:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**