Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 03:57:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I dont believe the system works for mens

Started by OD-UNICRON, Jun 18, 2004, 11:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OD-UNICRON

Hi
I have three children's in California, but I'm just going to talk about two only, that I'm working to get custody for vacation and holidays (I don't know if that the right term) I live In Texas and she live in California, I have not seen them for many years (long story, unless you insist me to tell it on the next reply) , I been saving money for this moment to go to LA, to  get my kids for custody or Visitation to bring them to Texas on Vacation and  Holidays(by the way my son is 9years and my daughter is 8years) we files the proper paper work for court, when that day came, I explain the judge, that I live in Texas, that visitation on weekend would be impossible to do as I already have a family, the judge was just asking what my ex-wife wanted to do, for the moment everything was going ok until she slap me with domestic violates, then the court look at me very bad( that was a false accusation as there no proof or records. Well the court decided that I should see my kids 4 times before I got to court again, with supervision, and she jumped up  and said, that she wanted a professional ( that cost me more money) so I hired a professional to supervise, so the day came to see my kids, my son receive me well, but my daughter was not please, she did not wanted to see me( I have talk to her in the past, she always said she loved me) I was sad of what has happen, I believe my ex-wife turn her against me, even the supervisor said, that child has been condition by the mother(he said he will put that on his report) so I left from LA, to Texas very sad, and kept my distance on phone calls for while( I did not wanted to push the envelope on my daughter)
Well the court day is almost here (in 3 weeks) and I have three more visitation to complete before the date to court, I called my ex-wife, she was furious ( I don't know ) she told me that my girl did not wanted to see me, then after that my daughter pick the phone up and yield at me saying that I don't want to see you, just hang around with your girl friends: I don't know why she said that as I'm already married with one stepdaughter and one child of mine and one I just adopted, Anyways my question is, you think that I might get custody of my kids, after the completion of visiting my kids, would get custody on vacation and holidays, or would the judge denied me because my daughter does not want to come with me to Texas? Or do I need to hire a good lawyer because of this woman conditioning my kids against me.

Peanutsdad

You need a good family lawyer. In California.

wendl

Make sure to finish your supervised visitation, get a report from the person that supervised the visitation.

I would suggest that a parenting investigator or Gaurdian Ad Litem be assigned to the case, I would suggest that the kids start counseling as it sounds like the other parent has been saying things they shouldn't.  Get this all ordered by the judge.

I wish you luck, and please get a GOOD board certified family law lawyer, ask the lawyer to tell you about some o fhis cases and how they turned out.

Best wishes.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**