Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 11:32:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Attention Texas Pro Se litigants......

Started by DeepInTheHeart, Jun 24, 2004, 12:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeepInTheHeart

I am a paralegal student. I have access to a legal document generating program- one that is used by attornies to generate legal documents and paperwork. This program is Texas specific.

I am willing to assist you with your document preparation needs. I do charge a nominal fee but I keep it low. It is just to cover time, any edits needed, mailing, etc.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an attorney and in accordance with laws governing the practice of law without a license, I CANNOT tell you which motions or forms you will need to file or give you legal advice of any kind. I can only point you to relevent resources which already exist, I CANNOT tell you how to interpret them. I can only take the facts as presented by you and generate requested documents in accordance with the facts presented to me. It is up to you to represent yourself in court and to prove out your case and any facts related to the case. I make no guarantees as to the outcome of your case. I make no implied or stated warranties as to the outcome of your case or the relevancy of the requested documents to your case.