Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 04:05:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sorry everyone

Started by StepmomInSC, Jun 26, 2004, 08:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StepmomInSC

Sorry for posting the same thing over and over.  Someone on this forum emailed me and asked why I keep asking the same ?'s just in different ways.  I had not realized until a few minutes ago that my wife had been posting here also.  Weve been so busy working and everything lately that neither one of us had told the other about the posts and I have been using her sign on to post.  Sorry if everyone thinks that we are overposting.  We just didnt realize we were both doing it. :-)
Thanks for everyone's help.  We are both at our wits end and just want this all to be over with.

Sincerely
StepmomInSC's hubby

Peanutsdad

LOL, np,, classic case of left hand not knowing what the right hand was doin?

nosonew

Don't feel bad...

My husband and I were actually bidding against each other at an auction for an antique table...neither of us knew the other was bidding, until the Auctioneer finally said, "Hey, aren't you two together??" LOL

As tough as things are right now....THEY WILL GET BETTER!  Just be true to yourself and yours...always keep the lines of communication open, and I suggest one thing for people going thru this...make a date night once per week...it can save your marriage thru these rough time!

lookinnomore

while I just joined today, and haven't read any other letters that were posted, I say don't worry.  Better to ask 100 questions if you get one anwer that helps you get what is best for you!