Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 02:08:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Court date finally approaching

Started by lookinnomore, May 24, 2005, 02:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lookinnomore

Some will probably remember others choose to block it out haha.  Court date is finally approaching.

BF has custody, BM wants them back after 5 years.  She has remarried and lives a "better" life than before.

Court is May 31 and I am more than scared.  He and I are still unmarried by choice, GAL says that doesn't matter.  GAL and SS both have said they see no reason for a change of custody.  GAL called BM and told her that their was no reason for a change.  BM sent SS home (it was her weekend, and she blamed him for the GAL saying there was no reason for a change, clearly he didn't do what she had told him to do and say)  that weekend, and told him to never return.  Which for the record he did go back on the next weekend that was hers.

Any words of wisdom for in court?  A few prayers would always be helpful as well!  Thanks, for always putting up with my endless STUPID and repeditive (sp) questions!

Ref

Just put your war face on. Look in the mirror and make that ugly face and go "GRRRRRRR"! If that doesn't psych you up for court, at least you will get a good laugh.

Best BEST wishes
Ref

lookinnomore

lol thanks for the smile,