Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 12:49:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Lost custody

Started by su-b-doo, Dec 28, 2008, 09:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su-b-doo

Can anybody help?

I live Thailand because I lost custody to my son, which was a complete one sided case. There are two issues one is my fantastic Thai Lawyer did not inform me of the actual hearing, but more important he did not take me to the welfare for in interview (If I could understand the language; I would have gone and known the court hearing date)

The worst case was that me Thai X and her lover, which was why I divorced her, and the fact she left me with my son, secondly she took him and left him in the village with her family; I paid the police to find him which was about three months. Once found I went and took him back and put him back to school and as stated I took her to court for custody.

Normally the courts would not make judgement if you did not attend, but they did because my X and her boyfriend stated under oath that I threw her out of the home, and that they were on friend and he was her boss (Yes she works for him) and worst case was that they both said I was a drunk and a sex pervert

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't take drugs; I had no chance to put my case forward,

Anyhow after two year the appeal court gave me 50-50 custody and three weekends every month; my x has now taken it to the Supreme Court, which over here will take about five years. My son will be thirteen by then and will make his own mind-up where to live; the courts or police will not go against his choice.

OK now my big situation is that I managed to access her email account and forwarded about 20 emails from her boyfriend to her and she to him dated around the time of the court case; obviously they were both under oath. I now want to submit these emails to the court and make a case that they both committed perjury; would this be viable in the states; if so, then I will have a go over here (Thailand)

Any comments?

<edited by sparcadmin to remove excess tags>

MixedBag

wow!

have no idea how relevant that would be today in any courtroom, much less one overseas.

I commend you for being persistent!

How does your child feel about all this?

janM

Quote from: su-b-doo on Dec 28, 2008, 09:19:44 AM
Anyhow after two year the appeal court gave me 50-50 custody and three weekends every month; my x has now taken it to the Supreme Court, which over here will take about five years. My son will be thirteen by then and will make his own mind-up where to live; the courts or police will not go against his choice.

OK now my big situation is that I managed to access her email account and forwarded about 20 emails from her boyfriend to her and she to him dated around the time of the court case; obviously they were both under oath. I now want to submit these emails to the court and make a case that they both committed perjury; would this be viable in the states; if so, then I will have a go over here (Thailand)

This takes place in Thailand? Are 13 year olds allowed to choose their residence there?

I doubt the emails would be admissible since you hacked into her account. I could be wrong.

And I doubt anyone here knows Thai law.