Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 08:19:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How did it get like this...

Started by lostinwisconsin, Nov 22, 2005, 06:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostinwisconsin

I share joint custody and placement 50/50 with my EX we have 2 kids 9 and 11. My biggest gripe is when anything to do with the kids comes up weather it be medical or school issues she has never once told me about these visits or meeting before or after the fact. When I ask her about the issues her reply is always the same "What happens at my house is none of your business".

I have talked to the schools, they say that they stay out of family squabbles. I have talked to the medical providers and they are not obligated to inform me at all.

When I became persistant about what was going on with the kids the EX changed her standard reply to "I don't want to talk to you" and after several failed attempts to find out what was going on with my children the EX filed for a harrassament restrainong order and got it.

I have now been informed by my EX that her new husband will be making all desicions about the children, and if I don't stop (in their words) interfering with their lives they will declare me an unfit parent and take the kids away from me. The basis for them declaring me unfit is I don't know what is happening in the kids lives medically or at school.

smtotwo

this site was a godsend for us as is this site for wiscinsin fathers

wisconsinfathers.org