Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 06:01:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Need to know!!!

Started by dontunderstand, Jul 06, 2006, 08:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontunderstand

I haven't been on for a while, I need to know.  I am in WA.  So this weekend my neighbor went to the lake and s-daughter and her mom were there camping.
BM sees a man that she DOESN'T know with his girlfriend (man happens to be neighbors cousin, she doesn't know this) BM waits for the girlfriend to leave and then goes to talk to this very drunk man.  She takes him back to her tent and has sex with him, WITH S-DAUGHTER in the tent!  My neighbor had to go in the tent in the early AM and take his naked cousin out of the tent.
Is this neglect?  Will CPS do anything?  Will the court do anything?  
Any ideas.  I am SO concerned on so many levels.  This was a stranger.  Now I am really curious about what she is doing at home???
Somebody help!

Sunshine1

Umm hell ya its neglect...Hellooooo you have witnesses.  Now whether they testify to what they saw or not is another story.  People don't like to get involved you know.  What did SD see?  Did she say anything about it?  

Call it in!  I wouldn't say who you are, you never seem to get anywhere when you say your the SM.  Is the neighbor willing to call it in?

Sunshine1

Umm hell ya its neglect...Hellooooo you have witnesses.  Now whether they testify to what they saw or not is another story.  People don't like to get involved you know.  What did SD see?  Did she say anything about it?  

Call it in!  I wouldn't say who you are, you never seem to get anywhere when you say your the SM.  Is the neighbor willing to call it in?

dontunderstand

My neighbor did call it in and as of now it is "info only"  go figure?!  CPS f-ing sucks!  My neighbor is going to write a declaration, her sister already has regarding all kinds of issues!  My s-daughter just says that she was asleep, but she wouldn't say if she did, I am sure her wonderful mom threatened her...it just sucks everyone keeps telling me about B-mom's "rights" but were are s-daughter's rights~she has none, and she needs them the most!