Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 03:38:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

My Rights

Started by jeremy_burd, Feb 18, 2007, 01:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremy_burd

Iam in the middle of a divorce where my wife left for another man. We have a four year old child and he is starting tball this year I was going to be his coach and her boy friend is coaching his son and has managed to get my son off the team i am on and on his behind my back. I have talked to the league director today and he said I had know rights to do any thing about it. I think as a father I should have the right to coach my son and be involved Please Help.

Jade

>Iam in the middle of a divorce where my wife left for another
>man. We have a four year old child and he is starting tball
>this year I was going to be his coach and her boy friend is
>coaching his son and has managed to get my son off the team i
>am on and on his behind my back. I have talked to the league
>director today and he said I had know rights to do any thing
>about it. I think as a father I should have the right to coach
>my son and be involved Please Help.

The first thing that I would do is talk to your attorney to see if you can do anything legally about the switch.  And to see if you can have it set up where the boyfriend can't be around when your stbx has your son while the two of you are still married.  State that you don't want mixed messages sent to your impressionable child.  Which would then mean that the boyfriend can't coach your son.  

jeremy_burd

Iam is tn I have ask about getting a restrainting order against them to keep him away from my son and he said the judge would not order one, on the grounds he was not in danger. Ihave told the baseball director that I would take what ever legal action I could against them a well.