Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 28, 2024, 10:45:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cindy Ross Tries To Link SPARC With Pedophiles

Started by SPARC Admin, Mar 16, 2004, 10:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPARC Admin

Cindy Ross Tries To Link SPARC With Pedophiles

Some of you may not know who Cindy Ross is. She is the Director of nafcj.org, a vitrolic gender-feminist group that attempts to demean and discredit fathers, as well as anyone who tries to assist fathers in their efforts to be involved in their children's lives. (Some time ago we wrote [a href=http://mensnewsdaily.com/archive/newswire/nw02/newswire070902a.htm" target="mnd]Open Letter to Radical Feminist Cindy Ross - Men's News Daily[/a]. Mz Ross never replied, which spoke volumes to us about her credibility.)

According to Mz Ross, "groups masquerading as fathers' rights organizations, ALL cover up for child molesters, pedophiles and other deviant men". In other words, if you help fathers, you're either a pedophile or you're helping pedophiles.

That's right- Mz Ross is so bent on smearing SPARC's name and discrediting the work we do that she has now gone so far as to openly accuse SPARC of supporting pedophiles. We consider this to be proof positive of how completely out of touch with reality she is.

Reproduced below is an email received from Mz Ross this morning, March 16, 2004. In this email Mz Ross references an article that is on the SPARC site that was written by Ralph Underwager and Hollida Wakefield. The article is titled [a href=http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/falseacc1.htm" target='sfa]Suggestions When Falsely Accused[/a].

Apparently Mz Ross feels that just by carrying this article and making the information in it available, SPARC is "covering up for child molestors".

We can't speak for Ralph Underwager and Hollida Wakefield, but we do know that the article they authored has pratical, useful information in it that is of value to all parents, not just fathers. Nonetheless, Mz Ross plays "connect the dots", fabricating conspiracies and accusing SPARC of being involved in supporting or promoting pedophelia because the article is on our site. Needless to say, SPARC does not support any such thing, and it takes a very dull or very vindictive mind to suggest that we do.

To paranoid gender-feminists like Mz Ross, all we can say is that it comes as no real surprise that you're so threatened by fathers that you feel the need to make false allegations like this against SPARC and its users.

-SPARC Admin

Mz Ross' email, received this morning:

Click here: [a href=http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/falseacc1.htm" target='sfa]Suggestions When Falsely Accused[/a]
How very interesting that SPARC would feature recommendations by someone connected to IPT! IPT is Ralph Underwager and Hollida Wakefield's group, i.e., the same pro-pedodphilia CRC affiliates blabbering in Paidika Magazine:

Click here: PAIDIKA INTERVIEW: HOLLIDA WAKEFIELD AND RALPH UNDERWAGER

We've got the proof not only that you lie through your teeth, but that the groups masquerading as fathers' rights organizations, ALL cover up for child molesters, pedophiles and other deviant men, in affiliation with sexologists and sexual perverts.

Click here: [a href=http://mensnewsdaily.com/archive/newswire/nw02/newswire070902a.htm" target="mnd]Open Letter to Radical Feminist Cindy Ross - Men's News Daily[/a]

Cindy Ross ([email protected])
CA Director
National Alliance for Family Court Justice
Fairfax, CA
nafcj.org

[URL=http://deltabravo.net]http://deltabravo.net[/URL]

Brent

>Some of you may not know who Cindy Ross is.

And those of us who do, wish we didn't. ;)

Cindy sez:

>"groups masquerading as fathers'
>rights organizations, ALL cover up for child molesters,
>pedophiles and other deviant men
".

Does that also hold true for groups that masquerade under the name 'National Alliance for Family Court Justice'? I mean, they must be secret supporters of child molesting too.

>We've got the proof not only that you lie through your teeth,
>but that the groups masquerading as fathers' rights
>organizations, ALL cover up for child molesters, pedophiles
>and other deviant men, in affiliation with sexologists and
>sexual perverts.

Pardon my language, but Cindy, you're a fucking fruitcake.

Next she'll be telling us that it was Waylon who was on the grassy knoll. And I bet she has the "proof", too.

MYSONSDAD

If she is reading these boards so closely, she would see the many Moms, Stepmoms and Granny's who post here.

How does she explain that?

She's the ultimate PBFH...

Kitty C.

Easy, we go along with it, too.  With a sick mind like that, she will rationalize anything to fit her agenda.  To her, I'm just as sick as all the fathers she abhors..........

And I'd like to tell her what I think of her spitting on my father's grave....
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

It was Waylon?  I thought it was the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.  

Yeah, Cindy is nuts.  I would write her a nice, polite letter, but people like that scare me.  She probably has a Hillary shrine in her bedroom.

StPaulieGirl

Exactly.  To mutants like her, all men are rapists.

She gives me the creeps, but the more I think about it, the more I'd like to start an email campaign.  A sychronized email campaign, if you get my drift....

MYSONSDAD

Wonder what she does behind closed doors?

Someone like that has something to hide...

"Children learn what they live"

Peanutsdad

Personally, I dont WANT to know what a twisted deviant like her does behind closed doors.

Sick people do sick things,, I have to see enough of what her and her ilk do when people come thru my ER.

Brent

This is the part that just makes my jaw drop:

that the groups masquerading as fathers' rights organizations, ALL cover up for child molesters, pedophiles and other deviant men, in affiliation with sexologists and sexual perverts.

"Deviant men", "sex perverts", and "sexologists"?

Errr, is it just me, or does Cindy have some issues?

Amazing- all of these groups "masquerading" as father's advocates are actually one great big ol' interconnected web of pedophile conspirators, who are all busily covering up for each other. And don't forget that  the 'sexologists' are in on it too. Those gosh-danged sexologists- I never did trust them!

What Cindy didn't mention is that she got this astounding insight while channeling "Moktor", a 50-million year old high priest from the secret dinosaur society that ruled the Earth long, long ago.

richiejay

The worst part of it all, is that just by writing this shit, people actually believe the stuff she writes.