Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Sep 19, 2024, 09:56:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Change of Custody

Started by CALGONTAKEMEAWAY, Jul 25, 2008, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CALGONTAKEMEAWAY

Just seeking some opinions is all.....Are we nuts

mom, mommy, stepmom whatever you may call it. I am a mother of 2 from my first marriage 2 step children and 1 from this new marriage which unites us all. My husband took his ex-wife to court last year for modification of child support on his two children because she wasnt paying, in turn she filed for custody. it all ended with the Gal suggesting the kids stay with the father and mother have more time to see child so visitation was modified very little and she was ordered to pay support. In the first 3 months of her having more time with them the 12 year old daughter has posted sexually motivated photos of herself and her 14 year old sister which lives with mom on myspace with a phone number attached looking for a good man. this took place at moms work, the 11 year son took live ammo to school in his coat pocket he is an honor roll student and great kid who could have been kicked out for the remainder of the year. she took both of these lightly in that time we also found out that she is allowing her 14 year old daughter to have a boyfriend spend the night on the couch for a day or two at a time. then she filed for custody again 5 months ago another gal (same one) has been appointed the kids now say they want to move when before they didnt. they say that i have been mean to them, stressed but not mean i have tried to keep things just as they have always been and very little discussed about the court case although there have been a couple times that i have blurted out more than i should have out of anger for this whole situation and i regret that but im not mean to them i love them and wish this would all end. because of this thing they have lost respect for out home and i have told them when they are acting like brats that they are. she has made up lies that are so off the wall and says the kids told her this when we ask the kids why they would say this they say thats not what i said or i dont know what she is talking about. games are being played thats obvious. we just found out that the 13 year old was over there for visitation and her mother has now allowed her boyfriend to spend the night too, which she is too young yet for a real boyfriend but that is a whole seperate issue. we are in court for this child to stay in the home that she has lived in for years and her mother is allowing this to take place under her roof. it just doesnt make sense to me. we goto court next month pre trial then trial with a gal, and the kids to meet the judge in chambers. the kids have lied to her, they have lied to us and she is also lying. we have kept our head above water with a couple slip ups here an there saying too much out of anger. we honestly feel that we have a much more stable home there are rules, discipline and room to grow but not free roam of whatever they wish. what is your take on this situation. Could a court actually see her home as a suitable place or could they see that they are in a stable home

tigger

Upper case letters at the beginning of sentences and paragraphs.  
The wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!