Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Jul 17, 2024, 10:36:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

how to file contempt of orders?

Started by jtthyou, Dec 14, 2003, 12:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


We would like to file contempt of orders for ex not aloowing reasonable telephone conversations and for not taking the child to scheduled baseball practices as stated in decree that both parties are responsible for doing these things for the child.  How do we do this on our own?  Attnys fees are escalating as it is...though she has performed miracles for us already...we'd like to try doing these small things on our own.  Thanks