Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 11:16:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Interpretation question

Started by Bolivar OH, Jun 24, 2004, 11:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolivar OH

"May I suggest that you ask your attorney to refer to your time as parenting time. You are not there to be a companion to your child. You are there to be a parent."

---> That is a Great idea msme!!!!  I will educate my attorney on correct wording with regards to my relationship with my son.

booger_cat2

I am sorry to see that someone else is having these troubles.  The way we were told was that we could have 5 weeks during the summer, 1 in June, 2 in July and 2 in August.  We exercise our weeks Monday thru Sunday in that we get in essence 9 consecutive days.  A letter is sent to the mother each Memorial Day weekend advising her of the schedule that we have set.  You can read my post of the troubles we are having now in relation to visitation, I will not go into them here.  This was supposed to be our summer schedule:  June 18-27 (completed sucessfully), July 9-25 (not completed, wouldn't allow), August 6-15 and 13-22 (don't know yet, court is on the 19th).  Starting with the weekend of June 18th, you can calculate where our every other weekend was supposed to fall.  You should be able to get 7 consecutive days in addition to your normal weekends.

mango

I would say you get 3 7 day periods, her time and you time combined. She gets no make-up time.

We have in our agreement (more clear tho) Two week uninteruppted vacation period. However when you take 2 weeks, it lands you on you own week again, so you actually get 3 weeks. It simply wipes out teh other parents time for the desginated vacation period.

So, You could take vacation from Friday to Friday, and land on your own time again. She is out the time.

My opinion.