Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 08:52:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Need to know, ASAP!

Started by dontunderstand, Aug 05, 2005, 03:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontunderstand

Well she called yesterday morning asking me to call her mom and tell her if SD and DH would be home by 7.  I didn't call.  SD and DH were bumped 3 times at the airport and didn't come in until after 7, BUT I had my sister come here to see if she showed and to see if she would try to let herself in. (Last time the door was open and she opened the screen door and they shut it.)  She did come and did try the knob, but didn't open the door, then she BANGED on the door 2x (my sister said she was knowcking like she ws the police!) Funny she didn't come back or call last night or today.  I think she is going to try for a contempt, however we have the letter no one objected too and we have her on tape telling SD that she would pick her up Mon. and 7.  So since she showed up during our time to try to start a confrontation, is that considered interference, well along with the phone calls?  Thanks for all of your help.  OH and FYI i would have gone to jail before I would have let her take her ;)

gipsy

Actually the psycho mother had her atty ask to change the exchange of my son at a neutral place . At first I was the one that didn't want to do it < But after time has passed And we meet at mcdonalds , I see that it is a good thing , Because every one has to be at the right place at the right time , The reason My atty said to use mcdonalds is " You can get a coke at Mcdonalds " And that is your little time card " And if she doesn't show keep the reciept that shows that you are there " If she doesn't have her reciept and you do, it shows the court something if you have to file contempt "
  This also eliminates all the hoopla at the door etc , However I suggest the next time she pulls the door banging, pop out with a video camera , Trust me the B!*ch from hell will really cool it in front of the camera , The film may not ever be used, but it seems to make every one sooo much nicer < Especially when the Nice perason holding the camera , Is being sooo nice , get it ! Try it ! and tell me what happens , I'd like to see if my theory is 100% correct, Video tapeing has done wonders for modify My psycho's behavior !I am basically trouble free , But alway's waiting for the other shoe !