Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 06:39:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

My ex GF won't let me see my kids

Started by kendrin, May 18, 2006, 11:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kendrin

I have three children with my ex GF that she won't even let me talk to on the phone let alone see. I recently found out that my youngest child from her has lukemia and she didn't even let me know. I found this out via my sister, who keeps contact with her for the kids sake.

I guess the question I have is could I get custudy of my children based solely on her moral and financial instability? For instance she has cable TV, phone, and internet with a $700+ electric bill that has been shut off three times in the last year. Her cable on the other hand has not been shut off yet. Also she has placed a picture of me on her "myspace" stating "have you ever wondered what somebody who doesn't care of his kids looks like?".

If I have to prove her unfit as a parent to get custudy then I think that us fathers should start a petition. A petition for fathers rights to joint custudy at the birth of the child or children. That's all I have to say on this matter. The more I think on it the more depressed I get.

kendrin

I have three children with my ex GF that she won't even let me talk to on the phone let alone see. I recently found out that my youngest child from her has lukemia and she didn't even let me know. I found this out via my sister, who keeps contact with her for the kids sake.

I guess the question I have is could I get custudy of my children based solely on her moral and financial instability? For instance she has cable TV, phone, and internet with a $700+ electric bill that has been shut off three times in the last year. Her cable on the other hand has not been shut off yet. Also she has placed a picture of me on her "myspace" stating "have you ever wondered what somebody who doesn't care of his kids looks like?".

If I have to prove her unfit as a parent to get custudy then I think that us fathers should start a petition. A petition for fathers rights to joint custudy at the birth of the child or children. That's all I have to say on this matter. The more I think on it the more depressed I get.

ocean

Why are you not seeing them? Do you have a visitation order through the courts now? Getting custody will be very hard to do. You should start by getting/enforcing the visitation. When was the last time you saw them?