Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 27, 2024, 12:47:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

NCP no show

Started by HelpingHands, Jan 14, 2007, 07:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janM

Subpoena her telephone records?

MixedBag

telephone records do not prove WHAT was said during a phone call, only that a phone call was made. Very different.

If you feel you must, send a short simple letter something like "Sorry you and child missed an opportunity to have your weekend together.  Maybe things will work out for the next time on and state the date."

no accusations, no reprimands, no nothing.

KISS keep it simple stupid, or keep it short and simple.....take your pick.

HelpingHands

To Clarify- I have no intentions of ever stepping foot back in a court room re:  child custody/ visitations. Unfortunately, I know this is not the end.

I simply want to cover my butt when it comes to her visitations. I've been dealing with visitation issues for the last 7 years....and it's sad, but  I can foresee her taking me to court  and trying to twist this into being my fault she's not getting visitations. She just operates that way.

You're right, it's her responsibility to come get our daughter. It's not my responsibility to show her how to be a NCP exercising visitations.

Thank you-

mistoffolees

Just keep a log of every time she's supposed to pick up the daughter and whether she does so or not. Have someone initial it if they're there at the time she's supposed to pick up the daughter.

You really don't need that since she has the burden of proof that you didn't allow custody, but if you do so, you should be completely covered.