Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 09:33:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Beat her or don't beat her...that is the question!!

Started by Sunshine1, Mar 30, 2004, 08:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunshine1

I am fuming mad!!

Finally now that school is almost over, PBFH goes to a conference to one of the 2 children.  All is good until I asked her (the teacher) if the kids were good while they were there.  The teacher said she did not have the kids with her and later into the conference when it was over and they were chit chatting she made a comment that they were in the CAR!!  The teacher pushed her out the door and said you need to go!!

I could just scream!!!

So, when I see her this weekend do you think I should pull her aside and ring her neck, or should I promise to her that if she ever pulls a stunt like that again I will make it my life's mission to make sure she is ordered supervised visitation with ALL of her 5 children!!  I am livid, I had to get it off my chest!!

Did I mention the children's ages?? 6, 1 & 2 weeks old.  She left a freakin 2 week old..no she left a 6 year old in charge of a 1 and 2 week old!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

ok I am done now..thank you

janM

That teacher should have reported her to childrens services. Not tell her she had to go! She is a mandatory reporter.

That's nuts.