Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 29, 2024, 01:59:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

GGRRRRRRR!

Started by dipper, Mar 18, 2006, 12:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dipper

SS is in trouble again at school.  The only way dh knows is that ss slipped up and asked dh if he was coming to the school meeting Tuesday.  Then he said - oh, you dont know and told dh a part of it.  We emailed the school and got the facts.  SS is serving five days in school suspension, and five days out of school suspension.

Bm will not tell dh anything.  Since she won again in court in January, its crazy how bad she is.  She is living by her terms.  She is so arrogant for someone who got kicked out of their apt.   But then again, she has a soft place to land...daddy and mommy take care of her and even got her a car recently after her's died and she has no way to buy one.

I am just disgusted and my nerves are shot with all this.  I keep saying....no more than 5 more years of this crap......

Stepmom0418

I know to well how you feel! We went to court a year ago and we are going back to court for 18 counts of contempt because BM refuses to follow the Co or involve DH in any decisions. She retained primary physical care and DH got a VERY specific Co for visitation. We won (I think it was) 12 counts of contempt last year and we got awarded extra visitation which was also interfeered with. Its beyond me how these women can do these things to their kids and the courts let them get away with it.

May the courts see through all the crap when we go to court 4-27!!!!

I wish you the best! Although I dont have much for actual advise I can assure you that you are not alone and I know how you feel!! Good Luck!!

dipper

DH needs specifics on joint legal.  Unfortunately, there arent any spelled out and she acts as if he has no rights whatsoever.  It is like he pays to babysit six days a month.  Other than that, he better not even think about trying to say anything about HER child's life.

Stepmom0418

We were fortunate that DH's co is very specific!! But as it turns out it doesn't seem to matter to bm. She just continues to do what ever without even a phone call.

In fact we found out on Monday that SS was in the hospital for 2 days last week for dehydration and BM didnt even call DH to tell him his son was in the hospital.

Dh called the hospital and the clinic and got a total run around and the Dr was supposed to call him and never did BUT BM called today to tell DH that SS was in the hospital and that he has another DR appt. on Friday. Furthermore she told me to tell Dh that he can have SS early on Friday if he wants.

If you ask me I would bet my bottom dollar that:

#1...... BM got served with the contempt papers.
#2.......The doctors office called her and told her that Dh called them

Well the worst of it is Dh's attorney is on vacation till Monday.

dipper

BM followed dh to a depostion last week for ss' burns.  When they got out of cars, she informed him that ss is her child and she has the right to be where he is.  

she tried to bully the lawyer around, but that didnt get her anywhere.  She cursed and screamed, calling dh a money-grubbing SOB in  front of the lawyer and ss.  She accused him of being to blame if the other family lost their home.  Stupid since its against an insurance company.

Anyway, she carried on that ss is HER son and SHE has rights..and the lawyer was  not going to talk to him unless SHE was with him.....Got her nowhere...lawyer told her she could leave, sit down quietly, or he would call the police.

AFter the depostion, she began cursing dh again in front of the lawyer.

Isnt this harrassment?  I mean..she didnt even say she was against this...let dh pick ss up and then followed them sneakily and then publicly began her verbal abuse!!!

Sunshine1

maybe I forgot or got lost in the translation...but correct me if I'm wrong...isn't this HER LAWYER?  Why is she acting like such an idiot in front of her lawyer?

What happened?  Did she leave, shut up or need to be hauled away? LOL

dipper

The lawyer she was throwing a fit to was ss' lawyer for his burns.  This is not her custody and his criminal lawyer.

Her/ss' lawyer did come to the deposition - to represent someone on the opposing side of ss.

And she did sit down.  But, as soon as the deposition was wrapped up, she was screaming and cursing again.

I think she had a lot of reasons for wanting to be there......just being a *itch.....rubbing dh's face in the fact that she will not tell him about any meetings, but she will attend the one thing he has arranged........Also, she has been working with the other families against ss getting any sort of reimbursement for his burns....everyone else was summonsed to be there, but her.  She came to show them she is in control.  The first face they all saw when they got there was her.....on their side against the interest of her son.