Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 08:29:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

arrrrggggghhhh!!!!!

Started by allajody, Aug 10, 2006, 08:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allajody

My dh just got off the phone with his ex, she informed him that she was taking the children camping tomorrow... this was to be his parenting time with them this weekend.  She has already taken all of our summer by enrolling them in summer school (skids are 8&10).  My dh or myself could have helped them in reading... this entire summer we have had them for 1 week and one 2 weekends.  Parenting time is to be every other weekend during the school year and every other week during the summer.  
   I have just calculated that in the past year and a half we have not seen his kids a total of 31 day's,  alway's with a promise of make up time that doesn't quite work out.  As we live about 4 hrs apart they meet 1/2 way... she said we could go to the meeting place but that they would not be there we could file a police report, but as that would take him away from the rest of his kids for 4-??? hrs and she has stated to him that she would not be there he has opted to stay home.   I just keep documenting hoping one day he will be sick of it again.  
  About 3 years ago he got sick of it enough that he took her back to court he hired an attorney (wonderful women)... he went to court when the judge asked if there was anyone that need to be heard to stand now and dh ex stood up asking for the case to be dismissed.  That got the judges attention,  he looked over the case records and told her that if he ever saw her in his court again she (ex) would be sorry.  So for 1 1/2 yrs she has some what abided.  A day here and excuse there, but this weekend might have finally gotten dh upset enough again.  

I guess I just need some moral support as he doesn't like to talk about it with me...(granted I get really steamed at his ex)  It messes up our family... we are a blended family. I have 3 he has 2 and we have 2 together.  We have been married for 6 1/2 yrs and have been missing time the whole time.  If I went through all documentation would probably be missing about a year and 1/2 of parenting time.  It is hard.

Thank you...:)

ocean

He really needs to tell her he WILL go to the meeting spot and if she is not there he is going to file contemt. You can file contempt EACH time she does this so he has enough now. When he goes to the meeting spot, get a receipt from wherever it is stating the time he arrived...wait at least 30 minutes and get another receipt (buy a soda) when he leaves. This will prove he was there. It may call her bluff if she definintly knows he is going to be there if not, file with the courts.
Good luck!