Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:52:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Okay, here goes.............

Started by Kitty C., Jan 08, 2004, 02:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetnsad

You are more than welcome...isn't that why we are all here??  For some support?
 You get what you give and you have given some great support to others from what I've seen.

joni

forthekids24

You, your DS and SS (don't forget him) are all in my prayers.

This is going to be hard on all 3 of you.  You are doing the right thing in my book, abuse is not to be tolerated ever! Emotional, Physical, Nothing!!

As for the Petition, check our your county web site (I remember you saying you are from a small town)  they should have forms for you.  If not, check your local library.  I found a book in the library that had everything I needed to do my own divorce.  In fact I think that is what the book was called "Do your own divorce".

Take Care, keep your chin up!!

Lots of prayers your way!!
FTK

Kitty C.

I've gotten some help from a fellow Iowan and infrequent SPARC member, so I'm well on my way.

Here in Iowa, they do very little in civil court by forms.  What is required with the initial petition is the cover form, the actual petition in pleading form, and proof of service, also in pleading.  Thank God I have a pleading template to use!  All I got from the state websites is the Code and Court Procedures.

*chuckle*  The county I live in has less people than MOST cities, including the one I work in!  They're lucky the county has a website at all, LOL!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......