Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 11:26:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Say it ain't so P-diddy, (Peanutsdad)

Started by loisl, Jul 31, 2004, 09:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loisl

Po3 says you told everyone on here where we, (Singlemomz) are now. Now we have lurkers again, and now the feud between the two sites has been dragged to the new site, something none of us wanted. Why, nut? We loved you! We trusted you? DId you really betray us on purpose??? I find it so hard to believe, and I told everyone I didn't think you did it purposely or maliciously, but not too many agree. Am I right or am I wrong?

PS. To all other single dads on here
      We don't want any trouble. We
      respect your position and hope
      you will respect ours. After all,
      One of the most important things
      we all, as parents, can learn is
      how to resolve conflict and to
      avoid it in the future.

Peanutsdad

loisl,

I've addressed this in pm to you.

Peanutsdad

Well played loisl!!

You get an academy award in my book.

Suddenly, BECAUSE the singlemomz site is gone, and there is a new one,, your ex is gonna come kill you?? All because PD mentioned  it here on sparc.

I bet this plays well when you get TRO's, eh?

My conscious is just fine, mainly because I dont suffer small minds nor cheap theatrics.

Now, I'll give you the same advise I give anytime in this situation: If you are in fear of your life, go get a protective order.

loisl

I can see why you think I am beind theatrical. I'm not, but I probably am over reacting. I get the worry wart gene from my Mom. Hm... I still don't think you meant any harm. You were always so nice and helpful... I'm sorry if I seemed harsh or blaming, I was just in a moment of panic. It's not like he's an evil person. Emotional, yes- Evil, no.

Peanutsdad

Loisl,

Im still the same guy . I still help just about anyone who asks. Ive never been a dads or moms rights advocate,, but a childs advocate.

With that perspective, I can post to just about any board there is without encountering conflict.

Quite frankly, I could care less about any of the entrenched posistions.  The only thing in my book that is important is the kids.

The new admin dont want dads there,, ok,, thats their choice and I respect that.  I simply mentioned that here on sparc. shrug,, sorry, I didnt know it was a state secret.

Mudgery

Mudgery

BTW did I just get some virus from coming here?  

Peanutsdad

LOL Mudgy!!

btw,, theres a new ezboard ParentsKorner

Brent

>Po3 says you told everyone on here where we, (Singlemomz) are
>now.

And just where did he do that?

loisl

I don't know. I can't find where he did that. Maybe he didn't. Sorry, got caught up in it all. Didnt' stop to check it out thoughrouly. Flew off the handle. Over it.

jilly

Maybe it's this type of kneejerk reaction (someone makes an unfounded allegation and people just run with it and take it as gospel) that caused and is causing the problems on the prior SingleMomz website which is carrying over to the new site.
Hey...I just realized something...imagine someone making an unfounded allegation about someone else and others believing it!! Why...that NEVER happens! LOL  )(

Bolivar OH

Since you are guilty of giving out the site – please do so.

I was going to respond earlier but decided not too.  But now...... things have changed.

WHAT IS THE SITE ADDRESS!!!

Please!  - - - - tell me, tell me, tell me!!!!!

P.S. if there is any adult who is mature and emotionally intelligent it is you.  I am still a better S.O.B..  but I am working on it.  I promise I won't cause any trouble!!

P.S.S. my fingers are crossed.

Peanutsdad

Bolivar,

Actually, the issue is moot. I created a forum on ezboard called ParentsKorner which is filling in nicely for a lot of the mainstream moderates of single moms, single dads, step parents ect.

Singlemomz on ezboard had decided they wanted only single mothers, no remarried, engaged, no dads, no steps. Thats ok,, its their choice. I decided to provide a platform for all parents.

All the different sites provide a needed service to their own particular client base.

Yes, I have links to sparc's resources there, with credit to sparc :)

Anyone is welcome at ParentsKorner.